Chandigarh Metro Will Start By 2027, AAR Gets Approval, Line Will Be Laid For 91 km in The First Phase

 
google-new icon
Chandigarh Metro start Date, Chandigarh Metro Map, Is there Metro in Chandigarh, Chandigarh Metro station list, Chandigarh Metro Recruitment, Metro Chandigarh, Ludhiana Metro, Delhi to Chandigarh Metro

Chandigarh Metro: After getting approval for the Alternative Assessment Report (AAR) for laying the Chandigarh Metro line, work is now underway on the Detailed Project Report. If this report also gets approved. So construction of metro can start in 2027.

A 91 km long metro line is planned in the first phase. Which will connect Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. In the second phase, work is going on on the 63.5 km line. Through this, many areas of the three cities will be covered.

Read More - Haryana Govt Took a Big Decision on New Year, Transferred 18 IAS Officers

Telegram Link Join Now Join Now

Construction of four lines has been planned by Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES). Which will be laid from New Chandigarh to Panchkula, from Rock Garden to Zirakpur Bus Stand, from Mohali International Airport, and from Grain Market Chowk to Transport Light Sector 26.

Read More - Tecno Spark 20 Pro+ New Smartphone Specs,Camera, Price & Features

The central government will bear 60% of the total cost, while the remaining 40% will be borne by the governments of Chandigarh, Haryana and Punjab. Haryana and Punjab have given money for preparing DPR.

Superfast News Coverage By YuvaPatrkaar.com Team

Publish Date: January 04, 2024

Posted By Sunil

Follow Us on Google News - Click For Latest News

d

Tags