FasTag: Big Decision of NHAI, all These FasTags Will Be Closed From January 31
FasTag: If you also have your own car. Or you often travel by car. So you must have heard about FasTag. In present times it has become necessary to use Fastag. In such circumstances, it is necessary. So that you are aware of some important rules related to this. In today's news, we are going to give you detailed information about this. As you know, we all have to pay toll tax to drive on the road.
Complete KYC before 31st January
There was a time when we had to stand in queues for a long time to pay toll tax, but because of Fastag this work is done quite easily. According to the instructions issued by NHAI, KYC of Fastag has not been completed before January 31. According to the instructions issued by the Reserve Bank of India, they will be blocked after January 31. To get more information about it, you can also check its online status.
Check KYC status in this way
- For this, first of all you have to go to the web portal.
- Now you have to enter your registered mobile number. And login with password.
- After this you will be asked to verify through OTP.
- As soon as you login, you have to go to the menu on the dashboard.
- Now you will see the option of My Profile on the right side, you have to click on it.
- You will get information about the status of KYC, so that you will know that you have got the KYC done. Or not got it done.
You can update KYC in this way
- You will see a sub section on my profile page, you have to click on it.
- Now you will be asked to select the customer type.
- After this you have to submit all the necessary documents.
- You will also be asked to submit passport size photograph and address proof.
- After this your KYC update process will be completed.
- Will be able to use one vehicle one.
Superfast News Coverage By YuvaPatrkaar.com Team
Publish Date: January 24, 2024
Posted By Sunil