Movie prime

Haryana News: These Kids in Haryana Will Get Monthly Pension of Rs 1850

Widow child Pension Scheme Haryana, Fadc pension in hindi, Child Pension Haryana, Widow child pension scheme, FADC Pension status, FADC Pension Form, FADC PENSION apply online, Single girl child pension in Haryana

Haryana News: Many types of schemes are being run by the Haryana government for the citizens of every poor section of the state. Today thousands and lakhs of citizens are taking advantage of various schemes. Recently, a scheme for destitute Kids has been run by the Department of Social Justice and Cooperation. Under this scheme, financial assistance is given to destitute Kids. To avail the benefits of this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Haryana.

Kids will get monthly pension

Giving information, District Social Welfare Officer Ishwar Rathi said that destitute Kids are being given a pension of Rs 1850 per month by the Social Justice and Cooperation Department. The main objective of implementing this scheme is social and economic development of  Kids are the important foundation of development of any country. Therefore, it is very important for the development of Kids.

Telegram Link Join Now Join Now

Read More - Vivo T2X 5G New Smartphone Launched at The Price of 11k

Documents required for the scheme

Giving information, Ishwar Rathi said that some important conditions have been laid down to avail the benefits of this scheme. Completion of which is mandatory for the beneficiary. The interested person should have a letter of destitution. Apart from this, the applicant should have a certificate of being a permanent resident of Haryana for 5 years or more such as self-attested photocopy of Voter Card, Ration Card, etc., and a certificate issued by the Kids Health Department.

Read More - One Plus Launches 5G Smartphone, With 16GB RAM & Powerful Battery

You can apply from CSC center

Apart from this, Ishwar Rathi told that if the applicant does not have any of the above documents. So he can give an affidavit of being resident in Haryana for the last 5 years along with any other certificate. Apart from this, the parents of the interested Kids should not be taking family pension benefits under any government scheme. Applicants interested in the scheme can apply for the scheme by visiting the CSC center or their nearest Antyodaya Saral Centre.

Superfast News Coverage By Team

Publish Date: November 4, 2023

Posted By Sunil

Follow Us on Google News - Click For Latest News