Metro Rail: Big Plan of Govt, Rajasthan Metro Rail Corporation Will Be Formed in This State
Rajasthan Metro Rail Corporation: 'Rajasthan Metro Rail Corporation' will soon be established in the state. Besides, city forests will also be developed in big cities. The Urban Development and Housing Department has included these works in its 100 day action plan. However, UDH Minister Jhabar Singh Kharra made it clear in the very first meeting that only those works should be taken up which can be completed within the stipulated time period.
Actually, currently metro is running only in Jaipur. Traffic pressure is also increasing in big cities of the state like Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota. In such a situation, the government wants. That metro rail should be run in these cities also with time. This is the reason. That UDH has made preparations to establish Rajasthan Metro Rail Corporation. Presently Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation is running. Which is doing metro expansion work in Jaipur. If separate corporations are formed in all the cities. So the expenses will increase and there may also be a shortage of officers. This is also one of the reasons for forming RMRC.
Presently metro is running between Mansarovar and Badi Chaupar.
At present only Jaipur Metro Rail is being operated. This metro is running between Mansarovar and Badi Chaupar. Under Phase One A, metro is being run between Mansarovar to Chandpol and under Phase One B, metro is being run between Chandpol to Badi Chaupar. At present the work of metro extension between Badi Chowpar and Transport Nagar has started. In the 100-day work plan, the department has set a target of laying the foundation stone of Jaipur Metro Phase 1D (from Mansarovar to Ajmer Road intersection on 200 feet bypass) in 100 days.
Will solve the parking problem
Places will be selected by the civic bodies to develop multi-storey smart parking network in various cities of the state. Besides, Jawahar Circle beautification work will be completed in Jaipur at a cost of approximately Rs 37 crore. Suitable place and land will be identified for the city forest scheme in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer, Kota and Udaipur.
Work of registration of 3 thousand houses will be done
Rajasthan Housing Board will start housing registration scheme for a total of 2 thousand 994 new houses and flats including 1 thousand 930 independent houses and 1 thousand 64 flats in various cities of the state. The Board will complete and hand over possession of 1 thousand 380 houses/flats of different income groups in different cities of the state. The Board will complete the construction work of renovation and strengthening of the main 200 feet wide Ganga road in Indira Gandhi Nagar Yojana of Jaipur city at a cost of Rs 48 crore.
This work will also be done
- Marking of land for amusement park-Anandvan in Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur.
- Jhotwara ROB expansion work in Jaipur at a cost of approximately Rs 106 crore.
- 152 different development works will be completed by Jaipur Development Authority at a cost of Rs 373 crore.
- Chief Town Planner Rajasthan will publish the new master plan (draft) of Etawah, Khatushyamji and Rupwas towns.
- Allotment of residential plots to 500 nomadic families in Jodhpur and Bhilwara.
- Work of 20 MLD sewerage treatment plant will be completed in village Agyara of Alwar.
- Allotment of residential plots to 230 Pak refugee families who have acquired Indian citizenship in Jodhpur.
- Ajmer Development Authority will complete the construction work of 3 roads at a cost of approximately Rs 8 crore.
- 7 development works will be completed by Udaipur Development Authority at a cost of Rs 15 crore.
- Many developments including construction of roads and drains will be carried out by various trusts of the state.
Superfast News Coverage By YuvaPatrkaar.com Team
Publish Date: January 13, 2024
Posted By Sunil