NCR: 1.5 Lakh New Houses Will Be Built Here, Good News For These People of NCR

 
google-new icon
1.5 Lakh New Houses Will Be Built Here, Good News For These People of NCR

NCR: For your information, let us tell you that under Master Plan 2041, 1.5 lakh new houses will be built in Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad investment area, i.e. New Noida. 6.33 lakh people will live in this house. It also plans the development of populated areas. There will be many types of houses in the scheme.

According to the master plan, there will be population in an area of 1425.98 hectares, which will be 6.82% of the total area. 1384.54 hectare area will be in planned residential area. This will be 6.62% of the area. 2810.52 hectares will be developed. This will be 13.44% of the area. By adding 757.88 hectares of industrial residential area, it will be 17.06%, that is, there will be residential development in this area. According to the 2011 census, the population of the area has already decreased by 6308 houses.

Telegram Link Join Now Join Now

78% will have group homes

According to the plan, the residential sector will get 6.62% of the total area, or 1384 hectares. Of this, 42 per cent, i.e. 1,580 hectares, will be allotted for planned housing construction. Of this, 78 per cent of the area will be affected by group housing projects. This will include high-rise buildings. Houses will be built by cutting 22% of the plots.

Read More - Redmi Launch New Smartphone Model on January 4, Know its Features, Price & Color Options Details

Plot will not be less than 40 square meters

The scheme will have plots of at least forty square meters, which will belong to the lower income group. The size of plots will vary in the affordable housing category. A minimum plot of 5000 square meters will be allotted for the group home project. Preference will also be given to cooperative societies, urban development authorities and housing boards for group housing projects. Parking, parks, shops and other facilities will be created in group home projects.

Read More - New Nokia 1100 Lite 5G Features, Battery, Camera & Price Details

Houses will be in industrial areas

Adopting the workplace-neighborhood model, housing construction will be allowed in a limited area of the industrial plot, which will promote investment and economic growth. These are the reasons. That the industrial area will be made an integrated business city. To create residential pockets in business areas, Integrated Business Area Township Scheme and UP Government Business Area Park Scheme will be introduced in this regard.

Read More - OPPO Find X7 Smartphone Features, Camera Quality, Price & Battery Details

Yida and Greno will also benefit

Greno and Yamuna Development Authorities will also benefit from the development of New Noida. When it is built, people will also be able to live in the proposed townships of Greno and Yida. Not only this, Ghaziabad, Noida, Delhi, Faridabad and Bhiwadi areas will benefit a lot if the road network is improved. People living in group housing here will be able to go to New Noida. At present there is no sale in the surrounding flat areas. This can also be sold.

Superfast News Coverage By YuvaPatrkaar.com Team

Publish Date: January 12, 2024

Posted By Sunil

Follow Us on Google News - Click For Latest News

d

Tags