Registration For Solar Pump Scheme Started, Get Registered Quickly

 
google-new icon
Solar Pump Scheme

Solar Pump Scheme : Central and state governments are continuously making various schemes for the farmers. And are implementing. The objective of all these schemes is to enrich and empower the farmers. Lok Sabha elections this year. Keeping this in view, now the Central Government is also launching new schemes to attract farmers.

Government is promoting solar pumps

Let us tell you that now the government is paying more attention to installing solar pump sets in place of diesel pump sets and electric tube wells. Its big advantage is that farmers get the benefit of irrigation for free without any expense. For this, the government has launched “PM Kusum Yojana”. Under which solar pumps are being given to farmers under heavy subsidy.

Telegram Link Join Now Join Now

Register quickly

If you do agriculture related work and want to get the benefit of solar pump on subsidy, then let us tell you that in this scheme you are getting bumper discount from the state and central government. Please inform that under PM Kusum Yojana, registration has now been started for the farmers of Uttar Pradesh. Therefore, farmers can register themselves on the website of the Agriculture Department to avail the benefits of this scheme. Registration under this scheme is being started from January 16. You will be given benefits on the basis of first come, first served.

Read More - Metro Project: Work on New Metro Rail Project Started in Haryana

This much will have to be invested

Now talking about your investment, let us tell you that to register in this scheme, you will have to deposit token money of Rs 5,000. After this, you will have to pay only 40% of the money, the remaining 60% is jointly funded by the central and state governments.

Solar pumps and their price

Let us tell you that the price of two HP DC and AC surface pumps is Rs 171716. Apart from this, the price of 2 HP DC submersible pump is Rs 174541 and the price of 10 HP AC submersible pump is Rs 557620.

Superfast News Coverage By YuvaPatrkaar.com Team

Publish Date: January 15, 2024

Posted By Abhishek

Follow Us on Google News - Click For Latest News

d

Tags