Your Dream Buying a House Will Come True, These Banks Giving Great Home Loan Offers, Many Facilities Will Be Available at Low interest Rates
Home Loan Festive Offers : If you are dreaming of buying a house. So now this dream of yours can come true. Because there are some government and private banks. Who are giving loans at affordable prices. All banks provide facilities with different interest rates. Which is a loan as per the requirement of the home loan borrower.
Here you can know about home loan offers of some big and special banks of the country. And some of these special festive offers are being given. Due to which home loan can be availed at concessional rates at this time. Know about its offers-
Bank offering home loan
- BOB is offering home loans to customers. This offer loan is being started from 8.40 percent. Under this special offer, special interest rates are being offered for government projects. Interest rates are being offered for women loan holders. Whereas lower interest rates are being offered for salaried account, business account and family account holders. Zero processing fee is being charged in this.
- After this, SBI is charging zero processing fee from the loan holder and home loan is being given at concessional interest rate.
- HDFC Bank is the largest private bank in the country. Through it, investors are getting home loans at an interest rate of 8.35 percent. This bank is providing 50 percent discount on processing fees.
- Central Bank of India is offering home loan at an interest rate of 8.35 percent. Apart from zero processing fee, no prepayment charge is being taken.
- PNB is giving home loan to its customers at an interest rate of 8.40 percent. Customers can avail the benefit of zero processing fees and documentation charges. The bank also provides the facility of zero legal and valuation charges in case of home loan takeover.
- IndusInd Bank customers can avail repayment tenure of 30 years. Special and specialized offers are being given for NRI customers.
- Apart from this, Canara Bank has offered home loan at the rate of 8.40 percent. After this, the bank is offering special festive benefits through zero processing fees and documentation charges.
- Axis Bank is waiving off 12 EMIs for lenders.
- Whereas Union Bank customers can take home loan at zero processing fee.
- Bank of India customers can get home loan at zero processing fees.
- Bank of India is getting interest rate of 8.30 percent for home loan. Zero payment facility is offered by the bank.
Keep in mind when taking a home loan for the first time
If you are taking a home loan for the first time. So you should pay attention to the interest rates of all good banks along with the parameters mentioned above. In this, keep in mind the processing fee, prepayment charge, EMI waiver and documents charge etc. and choose the best home loan for yourself.
Superfast News Coverage By YuvaPatrkaar.com Team
Publish Date: November 21, 2023
Posted By Sunil